Club 18 at Mister B’s Playing Rules and Guidelines
COVID-19 RISK INFORMED CONSENT:
- I understand that the novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread by person-to-person contact and possibly by contact with contaminated surfaces and objects or in the air; and, as a result, federal and state health agencies recommend social distancing. People reportedly can be infected and show no symptoms and therefore spread the disease. Evidence has shown that COVID-19 can cause serious and potentially life-threatening illness and even death.
- I recognize that Club 18 at Mister B’s is closely monitoring this situation and have put in place reasonable preventative measures aimed to reduce the spread of COVID-19 at all of their locations. However, given the nature of the virus, Club 18 at Mister B’s cannot guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19. And, you recognize that while playing, taking lessons or participating in an event at Club 18 at Mister B’s could increase your risk of contracting COVID-19. It is not possible to prevent against the presence of the disease.
- By signing this agreement, I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 while playing, taking lessons or participating in an event at Club 18 at Mister B’s and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at the Club 18 at Mister B’s may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, other Club 18 at Mister B’s employees, owners of Club 18 at Mister B’s, and the customers of Club 18 at Mister B’s and their families.
- I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to myself (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I may experience or incur during my presence at Club 18 at Mister B’s. I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless the Club 18 at Mister B’s, its owners, other employees, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. I understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of the Club 18 at Mister B’s, its owners, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participating in any activity at the Club 18 at Mister B’s.
Cancellation / no-show policy: Please call us at least 12 hours before reservation time for cancellations. Less than 12 hours and more than 4 hours before reservation time, we will charge 50% of the cost. For any cancellations less than 4 hours before reservation time, we will charge full cost of your reservation.
The following procedures are in place to ensure members and guests have a safe, enjoyable experience at Club 18 at Mister B’s.
- Each person must sign a wavier before participating in activities
- NO SPIKES: Golf shoes or running shoes are fine but NO SPIKES.
- If any rental clubs are used, you are responsible for any damage or missing clubs. Each bag contains a total of 14 club sets. Original cost of the club will be charged.
- Players are responsible for the equipment inside the simulators. No swinging clubs outside of the simulators for safety reasons.
- Only one person should be present in the hitting area at a time. Rest everyone MUST keep a safe distance, and keep watch of the person golfing.
- Beware and pay attention: Swinging golf clubs near people, and balls existing the bay at high speeds, can be extremely dangerous.
- Before you swing any club, check your surroundings (monitor, other players etc.) to ensure no one or obstacle is within your range of swing.
- Be aware of your backswing and follow through at all times.
- Your shot must be directed towards the hitting screen.
- Swinging should always take place near hitting area of the mat.
- Practice swings must be done in the designated hitting areas.
- Be alert of where you stand or walk and stay out of someone’s range of swing.
- Report any accidents immediately.
- Members and Guests are financially responsible for any damage caused by failure to follow the directions of the Rules and Guidelines.
- Guests acknowledge Club 18 at Mister B’s is under video surveillance. Tampering with camera system or damaging equipment by not following procedures in the guidelines will result in financial compensation being paid to Club 18 at Mister B’s.
- Guests and members acknowledge that photography and/or video may be recorded and used for promotional purposes without compensation.
- If you bring your own clubs, please make sure club faces are clean before play.
- Keep food and drinks at the provided tables. NO FOOD OR DRINK INSIDE SIMULATOR at any time!
- We would love for you to be able to finish your “last hole”, but if another group is booked after you, we will transition the simulator to the next group promptly at the end of your booking time.
- Failure to abide by any of the above procedures may result in cancellation of the remainder of your paid simulator time without compensation.
By using Club 18 at Mister B’s facilities, you acknowledge that you may be seriously injured through the use of this facility. Golf balls are driven at high speeds, and golf clubs are swung at full speed, both of which reach speeds frequently exceeding 100 miles per hour; such balls and/or tees may ricochet, and/or if you walk near someone swinging a club, you might get hit. Additionally, food and beverage is consumed in this facility and people may enter the facility with wet feet; although we attempt to keep the floors clean and free from debris and waste, you may slip and fall, injuring yourself. Upon acknowledging that you may be injured, you agree that you are 100% at your own risk upon entering and using this facility, which means that you release Club 18 at Mister B’s of any and all liability.
All participants in activities on the Premises, must agree to this waiver prior to entering. This Agreement shall remain valid and effective to release and indemnify Club 18 at Mister B’s (together with any of its managers, members, employees, independent and agents) from any Claims (as hereafter defined).
RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK
On behalf of myself, my spouse, children, wards, if any, and their respective successors, assigns and in consideration of the services and activities provided by Club 18 at Mister B’s, its managers, members, employees, agents, officers, directors, affiliates, volunteers, participants, clients, customers, invitees, independent contractors, insurers, facility operators, Premises owners AND all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on its behalf, together with their respective successor and assigns (hereafter collectively the “The Released And Indemnified Parties”), I hereby agree to forever release, remise, discharge, defend, hold harmless and indemnify The Released And Indemnified Parties as set forth in this Agreement:
RELEASE AND INDEMNITY: For myself and on behalf of the my spouse, if any, my children and my wards, if any, and their respective successors and assigns, (hereafter collectively, the “Releasing Parties”), I hereby agree to release, remise forever discharge, defend, hold harmless, and indemnify, The Released And Indemnified Parties from and against any and all claims, actions, causes of action, proceedings, suits, costs, liabilities, damages, and expenses, whether known or unknown (including but not limited to all direct, special, incidental, exemplary, punitive, and consequential damages, losses of any kind and attorneys’ fees), and however caused, including without limitation by, reckless, negligent or grossly negligent conduct (hereafter collectively, “Claims”) of any and all of the Releasing Parties that arise on, are based upon or result from, any act, event, occurrence or omission on the Premises during the Claim Period. Furthermore, and without limiting the foregoing, on behalf of the Releasing Parties I waive any and all Claims that any of us, whether individually or collectively, may now or in the future have against any of The Released and Indemnified Parties that arise on, are based upon, or result from, any act, event, occurrence or omission on the Premises during the Claim Period, and agree not to initiate or prosecute (or aid any other party in prosecuting) or continue to assert or maintain any such Claim of any kind whatsoever against any of The Released and Indemnified Parties in any court or otherwise with respect to the matters released or waived hereunder, including but not limited to any Claim under any common law, whether in law or equity, or federal, provincial or local statute, ordinance or rule of law
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RISKS: I acknowledge that by its very nature, golfing (including indoor golf), and related activities (the “Activities”) at the Premises, present, carry and involve a serious risk of physical injury to both active participants and spectators. I acknowledge that the Activities are inherently dangerous and hazardous and acknowledge that by participating in, observing, or allowing minors of whom I have legal custody to participate in or observe the Activities, I am, on behalf of myself and on behalf of each of the Releasing Parties, expressly assuming all risks associated with the Activities and expressly contracting not to sue for any injury sustained as a result of such participation in or observation of the Activities. I understand that golfing and related activities may result in injuries ranging from minor injuries (bruises, blisters, and the like), to more serious injuries or even death. I acknowledge that golfing and related activities at the Premises subjects myself and any other participants, including but not limited to the Releasing Parties to the risk of serious bodily injury. I understand that no matter how careful the Releasing Parties may be during golfing and related activities, and that no matter how much Club 18 at Mister B’s employees/agents attempt to reduce the risks, the risk of serious injury (including death) is not eliminated, and remains foreseeable.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND LOSS: I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ALL ACTIVITIES AT THE PREMISES, BOTH DURING AND AFTER THE CLAIM PERIOD, INCLUDING THE ACTIVITIES OF THE RELEASED AND INDEMNIFIED PARTIES THE ACTIVITIES OF THE RELEASING PARTIES AND THE ACTIVITIES OF THIRD PARTIES ARE POTENTIALLY AND INHERENTLY DANGEROUS AND I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL KNOWN AND UNKNOWN RISKS ON BEHALF OF MYSELF AND THE OTHER RELEASING PARTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ALL RISKS OF INJURY, DAMAGE AND/OR DEATH. I further agree that none of The Released And Indemnified Parties will be responsible to me or any of the Releasing Parties for the loss or theft of my personal property, or that of any of the Releasing Parties while I am on the Premises. My participation and the participation of any of the Releasing Parties( including, but not limited to my spouse, child and ward, if any) in any activities whatsoever on the Premises is purely voluntary, and I elect and agree on behalf of myself and all of the Releasing Parties (including but not limited to my child or ward, if any) to participate in those activities in spite of the risks. I further expressly agree that I will pay for the cost of medical assistance should any of The Released And Indemnified Parties request such assistance in their sole discretion on behalf of any of the Releasing Parties. I assume full financial responsibility for any damage or injury that may occur to any of the Releasing Parties while at the Premises, I fully agree to bear the costs of such any injury or damage to any of the Releasing Parties and their personal property arising on the Premises. As to any occurrence on the Premises, I further expressly assume the risk of injury or aggravation of injury resulting from any preexisting medical or physical condition of any of the Releasing Parties, irrespective of whether such medical or physical condition was known or unknown to me.
INJURIES BY AND TO THIRD PARTIES: I further and specifically acknowledge that the Releasing Parties, including myself, my spouse, my child and my ward, if any, may be injured by the actions of customers or invitees of Club 18 at Mister B’s at the Premises (hereafter “Third Parties”). In such event, I agree to release, discharge, waive, defend and indemnify The Released And Indemnified Parties against any Claims arising from acts or omissions of Third Parties on the Premises during the Claim Period . I also acknowledge that the acts or omissions of the Releasing Parties, including myself, my spouse, child and ward, if any, may cause injury to other customers, invitees, employees, independent contractors or agents of Club 18 at Mister B’s while on the Premises during the Claim Period. In such event, I agree to defend and indemnify The Released And Indemnified Parties and any third party invitee or customer against any Claim arising during the Claim Period which was caused, in whole or in part, by one or more of the Releasing Parties.
INSURANCE: I certify and represent that I have adequate personal insurance or sufficient personal assets to fully indemnify The Released And Indemnified Parties against any Claims of any of the Releasing Parties against any of The Released And Indemnified Parties for which I have an indemnity obligation under this Agreement. I further certify and represent that I have adequate personal insurance or sufficient personal assets to fully defend, hold harmless and indemnify The Released And Indemnified Parties against any Claims of any third party caused in whole or in part by any act or omission of one or more of the Releasing Parties.
REPRESENTATIONS: I represent to The Released And Indemnified Parties that all of the Releasing Parties participating in any activity on the Premises are physically able to participate in all such activities and have no pre-existing physical or medical condition, including without limitation any allergies or exercise-‐induced conditions, that would endanger such participant while participating in the activities on the Premises. I further represent and warrant, that all of the Releasing Parties will conduct themselves, while on the Premises, in a safe and responsible manner so as not to endanger the lives or property of any persons. I further specifically represent that I have the authority to enter this Agreement on behalf of all of the Releasing Parties, and understand that The Released And Indemnified Parties will rely upon such representation. I further represent and warrant that I have legal and physical custody of all minor children or wards who are Releasing Parties by virtue of my signing this Agreement and have legal authority to sign this agreement on their behalf. I further agree to indemnify and hold the Released Indemnified Parties against any claim made by any third party in which it is alleged that my signing of this Agreement on behalf of any minor child or ward was unauthorized or lacking legal authority.
BASIS OF BARGAIN: I understand that Club 18 at Mister B’s would not allow use of the Premises (including, but not limited to the golfing activities thereon) to me, my spouse, my child or my ward, if any, without my agreement to the terms and conditions set forth herein.
CHOICE OF LAW AND VENUE: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Indiana, without regard to principles of conflicts of law, and venue for disputes under this Agreement shall be exclusively in the courts of the Indiana. I further agree that should Club 18 at Mister B’s (or any of the other Released And Indemnified Parties) be required to incur attorney’s fees and costs to enforce this Agreement, I will indemnify and hold The Released And Indemnified Parties harmless for all such fees and costs.
MODEL RELEASE: I irrevocably grant Club 18 at Mister B’s the right to photograph, videotape, and/or record me and/or my child/ward and to use my or my child’s/ward’s name, face, likeness, voice and appearance in connection with exhibitions, publicity, advertising, and promotional materials without reservation or limitation.
INDEMNITY: In addition to (and not In lieu of) the indemnity provisions of the Agreement set forth in other of its paragraphs, I hereby agree on behalf of myself, my child or children, and my wards, if any, to indemnify and hold harmless Club 18 at Mister B’s and its agents, owners, officers, directors, principals, volunteers, insurers, facility operators, land and/or premises owners, and/or any and all persons and entities acting in any capacity on behalf of Club 18 at Mister B’s from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, obligations, costs, damages and/or expenses whatsoever, including, but not limited to, any and all attorneys’ fees, costs, damages, and/or judgments directly or indirectly arising out of, or relating to my or my spouse’s my child’s and my ward’s, if any, acts or omissions while participating in any activities at the Premises, unless it is determined that such liability resulted from the gross negligence or willful misconduct of Club 18 at Mister B’s.
MISCELLANEOUS: I acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by Indiana law. In the event that any clause or provision of this Agreement is determined to be unenforceable as a matter of law, I intend that such clause or provision should be severed from the Agreement and that the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in full legal force and effect. I acknowledge that the Agreement represents the entire understanding of the parties with respect to the matters set forth herein and no subsequent modification is binding unless reduced to writing and signed by the party against whom enforcement is sought. I further acknowledge and agree that all pre-existing agreements, subsequent course of performance, or purported oral modifications of the terms of this agreement that purport to establish different consequences for my activities at Club 18 at Mister B’s facilities are null and void.
JURY TRIAL WAIVER: I, on behalf of myself and the Releasing Parties, hereby waive, to the full extent permitted by applicable law, any right the Releasing Parties, any of them, or myself may have to trial by jury in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the Activities, or any injury sustained or caused by any person in connection with the Activities (whether based on contract, tort or any other theory). For myself and the Releasing parties I further represent and warrant (a) that no representative, agent or attorney of any other party has represented, expressly or otherwise, that such other party would not, in the event of litigation, seek to enforce the forgoing jury trial waiver and (b) that all parties to this Agreement been induced to enter into this agreement by, among other things, the jury trial waiver set forth in this section. I further expressly acknowledge, on behalf of myself and the Releasing Parties, that this waiver is made for the express purpose of expediting resolution of any dispute relating to this Agreement, the Activities, or any injury sustained or caused by any person in connection with the Activities between the Releasing Parties and the Released Parties.
GOLFERS HANDBOOK AND SAFETY RULES: I agree to follow procedures and safety rules described in the Golfers Playing Rules (available on Club 18 at Mister B’s website), which are intended to protect the players, spectators and other guests.
PARENT OR GUARDIAN LIABILITY WAIVER ON BEHALF OF MINOR: I understand that all minors, under the age of 21, must be accompanied by parents or legal guardians at all times while at Club 18 at Mister B’s. I represent that I am duly qualified as the parent or legal guardian or authorized custodian the above listed persons ( hereafter the “Minor”) and that I have the authority to execute this Agreement on behalf of the Minor. I further agree to be legally bound by the provisions of this Agreement and to indemnify and hold harmless The Released And Indemnified Parties for any claims that the Minor may now have or may arise in the future during the Claim Period against any of The Released And Indemnified Parties arising on the Premises. I further agree that if it is determined that I am not the parent or legal guardian or legal custodian of the Minor, or that I did not have the authority to sign the Agreement on behalf of such Minor, I will nevertheless personally defend and indemnify The Released And Indemnified Parties for and from any Claim arising from Minor’s participation in activities at the Premises.
I HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE (1) THAT THIS DOCUMENT IS VALID AND MAY BE ENFORCED IN THE SAME MANNER AS A HAND-SIGNED DOCUMENT THAT EXISTS IN PHYSICAL FORM. I ALSO EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THE VALIDITY OF THIS DOCUMENT. I FURTHER AGREE THAT I HAVE KNOWINGLY AND EXPLICITLY WAIVED ANY RIGHT TO CLAIM THIS DOCUMENT IS INVALID OR IS UNENFORCEABLE BASED ON THE FACT THAT I HAVE NOT PUT PEN TO PAPER.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I AM GIVING UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY ENTERING THIS CLUB AND DO SO FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.